8-10lb. Shoulder Roast or Boston Butt
1. Start pellet grill & set it to 200-225°F.
2. Rinse roast in cold water, pat dry.
3. Lay roast in a pan that is at least 2 inches deep, season well with salt and pepper. Season evenly with about 1/4 cup of Billy Bones Rub.
4. Cover your roast evenly with 1 cup of brown sugar.
5. Roast for 70-90 minutes per pound of meat. The internal temperature must hit 190-200°F.
6. Remove roast from grill, cover loosely with foil, and let rest for about 20 minutes before shredding.
Add a little more Billy Bones Rub and your favorite sauce to the shredded meat and mix well. Serve on your favorite bun!
Free Pulled Pork Slider Samples at the shop Friday, July 11th from Noon-1:00PM!
Come back soon for more recipes for your pellet grill!